Online sales have ended.
You may get them at the door.
Get your tickets online, in advance. Prices go up at the door.
Read important information below.
Wine Fest tickets are good for Wine and Beer. Lobster tickets are sold separately!
Lobster sales are now over with limited available at the door.
We have lots of great food under the Cheese Shop tent – next to the lobster tent!
Click here for menu!
Your Wine Fest ticket is good for the entire weekend!
WINE AND CRAFT BEER
• ADVANCED ONLINE COST – WINE & BEER: Good for all 3 days! – $20 in advance
(with 8 tasting tickets – good for wine and beer)
• AT THE DOOR COST – WINE & BEER: Good for all 3 days! – $25
(with 6 tasting tickets good for wine and beer)
• Festival pass gets you admission for all three days (use same pass for 1 or 2 days if you so choose).
• Additional tasting tickets may be purchased under the tent for wine and beer!
• SAVE YOUR WINE GLASS to use throughout the festival weekend for wine and beer!
• Wine glasses are distributed with tasting tickets upon initial check-in.
• Only 1 glass is given per wine fest ticket purchase.
• A charge of $5/glass for forgotten, lost, stolen or broken wine glass replacements.
LOBSTER DINNER – Online lobster sales are now over, there will be a very limited amount available at the door. PLUS lots of great food under the Cheese Shop tent – next to the lobster tent. See menu below!
• ADVANCED ONLINE COST – Fresh Lobster Dinner: $30
(Advanced on-line lobster ticket sales will end June 3rd at 4:30pm!)
• AT THE DOOR COST – Fresh Lobster Dinner: $35
(Very limited quantities available at-the-door!)
• Lobster will be served Friday 5-9, Saturday 1-9, and Sunday 1-5.
• Dinner includes juicy corn on the cob, fresh pumpernickel bread…and real butter!
PLUS – MORE GREAT FOOD FROM THE CHEESE SHOP ‘N DELI
Choose from Prime Rib Sandwiches, Smoked Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Mini Pork Tenderloins, Breaded Chicken Breast Sandwiches, Fruited Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Shrimp Cocktail, Tater Tots, Cheddar Nuggets, Homemade Chips, Gourmet Cheese Plate, Fruit Cups, Olive Cups, Giant Gourmet Cookies, Gourmet Desserts, Iced Tea and Lemon Shake Ups.
Important Information – Please read!
• Must be 21 years of age to participate in the wine tasting portion of this festival. Proof of age required.
• On-line ticket purchases will be available at the “Will-Call” area of the event – they will NOT be mailed to you.
• Check in under east side of the big tent for your glasses, wine tasting tickets and lobster tokens. Your name will be on the list!
• All Tickets purchased online or at the event are final and are non-refundable.
• Proper ID and proof of purchase required. Please print confirmation following with the online transaction and present at will call area, along with photo ID.
• Everyone’s ID will be checked before the wristband is placed!
• Your wineglass is good for all weekend. Please do not lose, break, forget, or misplace! Replacement glasses are $5 each.
• NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS